The access and navigation on the website www.improlog.com, or the use of its services, implies the acceptance of the Conditions of our Legal Notice.
We inform you that Improving Logistics & Consulting, S.L is the entity responsible for the cookies and the processing of the data obtained by way of third-party cookies, deciding on the purpose, content and use of this processing as regards the information collected.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information regarding user browsing habits or their computer, and depending on the information they contain and the way in which you use your computer, can be used to recognise the user.
No cookie can extract information from a hard disk, nor can it steal personal information.
In order to recognise you and provide you with a better service, our website uses third party cookies.
Google Analytics Cookies
The website uses the Google Analytics service, which is provided by Google, Inc., an entity with its head office located at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
By using this site, you consent to the processing of your data by Google in the way and for the purposes established above.
In this way, analytics cookies can be used in order to recognise you on successive visits, to obtain information regarding the data and time of your last visit, measure some traffic parameters on the website itself, in addition to estimating the number of visits made, enabling us to focus and adapt services more effectively.
SOCIAL MEDIA COOKIES
User settings to avoid Cookies
In compliance with current legal regulations, we facilitate the information that enables you to configure your internet browser/browsers in order to maintain privacy and security as regards cookies.
You are able to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options available on the browser installed on your computer.
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, you can do this via the menu option Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings. To find out more, visit: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- If you use Firefox, you can do this via the menu option Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies. To find out more, visit: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-web
- If you use Chrome, you can do this via Options > Advanced options > Privacy. To find out more, visit: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- If you use Opera, you can configure the browser using the Security and Privacy option. To find out more, visit: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- If you use Safari, you can configure the browser using the Security and Privacy option. To find out more: